All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely Players; They have their Exits and their Entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts… -- Shakespeare, As You Like It

About Me

My photo
I like funny and lively conversations.I like persons who make me laugh.I like people who are honest, even to a fault.I like people who are brave enough to make certain decisions for themselves, and stand by it. I have good faith in people. During my free time, I like going to Trinoma or SM North EDSA. I also like to check out books from the bookstores. I also like eating Dairy Queen Blizzard, Jamaican patties and pasta dishes from Sbarro. And who doesn't like chocolate? Chocolate is good for the heart. But only in minimal amounts. :)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Whatta Movie!


When I first heard of this movie, "Drag Me To Hell" I thought this was nothing but another B-Movie. But then it's a Sam Raimi movie of The Evil Dead and Spiderman fame, so I thought I might give it a shot. Judging from the trailer it looked pretty interesting. Well I wasn't disappointed, coz the movie was really entertaining and hilarious, hahaha...Well it's supposed to be scary, but for most parts of the movie I was laughing. The story is not that amazing but there is a superb and silly twist in the end. Well, why should I spoil it for you? Why don't u go and see it? The movie has numerous jaw dropping scenes, and I'm talking about it literally. There are parts that look gross. Well, the movie was never meant to be taken seriously, just like The Evil Dead. I thought I was watching an episode of Tales from the Crypt. There are even better stories in that TV series. But when it comes to the production value, I think they did take the movie seriously. The special effects were good. Well, come to think of it. Even the title was kinda cheesy. And the only actor that has a name recall was Justin Long from Die Hard and Jeepers Creepers fame. Anyway, the lead actress has an angelic face, it's too bad she gets thrashed in the movie. If you want a hilarious moment,and have a feeling of some out of this world experience, then this movie is for you. You even ask yourself towards the end, was this really a scary or funny movie? But I don't regret having watched it, coz it's been so long since I had a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Celebrities

  • Tom Cruise
    Tom Cruise
  • Brad Pitt
    Brad Pitt
  • Johnny Depp
    Johnny Depp
  • Tropic Thunder
    Ben Stiller
  • Luke
    Luke Wilson
  • Owen Wilson
    Owen Wilson
  • Orlando Bloom
    Orlando Blo...
  • My favorite actor of all time
    Hayden Chri...
  • Sherlock Holmes
    Jude Law
  • Hugh Grant
    Hugh Grant
  • Hart's War
    Bruce Willi...
  • the kigdom movie premiere
    Will Smith
  • Julia Roberts
    Julia Rober...
  • Nicole Kidman
    Nicole Kidm...
  • Jodie Foster
    Jodie Foste...
  • Renee Zellweger
    Renée Zellw...
  • Angelina
    Angelina Jo...
  • Jennifer Aniston
    Jennifer An...
  • Natalie Portman
    Natalie Por...
  • Halle Berry
    Halle Berry
  • cameron diaz
    Cameron Dia...
  • .

Featured Funny Cat Video

Cute Cat

Cute Cat
oh what a cute and cuddly cat!

Yahoo Buzz

My Time

Followers