All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely Players; They have their Exits and their Entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts… -- Shakespeare, As You Like It

About Me

My photo
I like funny and lively conversations.I like persons who make me laugh.I like people who are honest, even to a fault.I like people who are brave enough to make certain decisions for themselves, and stand by it. I have good faith in people. During my free time, I like going to Trinoma or SM North EDSA. I also like to check out books from the bookstores. I also like eating Dairy Queen Blizzard, Jamaican patties and pasta dishes from Sbarro. And who doesn't like chocolate? Chocolate is good for the heart. But only in minimal amounts. :)

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My All-Time Favorite Scary Movies With A Funny Scene

Photobucket
The Exorcist is one of the creepiest movies I have seen. Who could ever forget the head twisting scene and a 360 degree turn at that? Another is the crawling scene by the stairway that could put spiders to shame! But the funny part was when the possessed girl was sprinkled with holy water and she said, "It burns." It was funny without really trying to.
Photobucket
The Shining has a very good actor, Jack Nicholson. The way he acted in the movie was really creepy. It's a horror movie but his acting is very engaging too. He played it very well. He really looked disturbed in the movie. And that is the greatest special effect! The funny scene was towards the end. It really gave new meaning to the expression Poker-Faced.
Photobucket
This movie started like any other story about a couple excited to have a new baby. But there are amazing twists and turns that can make you glued to your seats! Any funny scenes? I can't really recall. Hmmm, I think the demon baby itself looks funny!
Photobucket
Well this Japanese horror film was really a hit, that's why they made a Hollywood version. But the original is still the best. Who could forget that "Well" and "The Video" and the name "Sadako"? The crawling scene was really horrific too! Times two! There was a time when I would even cover my television, even though it's off, coz it reminded me of the movie. Who knows what might appear there! hahaha!!! Any funny scene? Hmmm since I watched it several times, I think the way the ghost fidgets while she was walking reminded me of the "Thriller" video of Michael Jackson.
Photobucket
Well isn't this movie the best example of a creepy movie with a sense of humor? Well Freddy is really nasty but he could be funny too with his antics and weird behavior. The premise of the movie was really good. Freddy appears only in your dreams. But we humans can not survive without sleep, so it's inevitable to see him, at least in the movie. The different scenes in his twisted world are full of surprises.It would surely make your heart beat faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Celebrities

  • Tom Cruise
    Tom Cruise
  • Brad Pitt
    Brad Pitt
  • Johnny Depp
    Johnny Depp
  • Tropic Thunder
    Ben Stiller
  • Luke
    Luke Wilson
  • Owen Wilson
    Owen Wilson
  • Orlando Bloom
    Orlando Blo...
  • My favorite actor of all time
    Hayden Chri...
  • Sherlock Holmes
    Jude Law
  • Hugh Grant
    Hugh Grant
  • Hart's War
    Bruce Willi...
  • the kigdom movie premiere
    Will Smith
  • Julia Roberts
    Julia Rober...
  • Nicole Kidman
    Nicole Kidm...
  • Jodie Foster
    Jodie Foste...
  • Renee Zellweger
    Renée Zellw...
  • Angelina
    Angelina Jo...
  • Jennifer Aniston
    Jennifer An...
  • Natalie Portman
    Natalie Por...
  • Halle Berry
    Halle Berry
  • cameron diaz
    Cameron Dia...
  • .

Featured Funny Cat Video

Cute Cat

Cute Cat
oh what a cute and cuddly cat!

Yahoo Buzz

My Time

Followers