All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely Players; They have their Exits and their Entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts… -- Shakespeare, As You Like It

About Me

My photo
I like funny and lively conversations.I like persons who make me laugh.I like people who are honest, even to a fault.I like people who are brave enough to make certain decisions for themselves, and stand by it. I have good faith in people. During my free time, I like going to Trinoma or SM North EDSA. I also like to check out books from the bookstores. I also like eating Dairy Queen Blizzard, Jamaican patties and pasta dishes from Sbarro. And who doesn't like chocolate? Chocolate is good for the heart. But only in minimal amounts. :)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thank You for the Music

Such a nice song from the movie Mamma Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Celebrities

  • Tom Cruise
    Tom Cruise
  • Brad Pitt
    Brad Pitt
  • Johnny Depp
    Johnny Depp
  • Tropic Thunder
    Ben Stiller
  • Luke
    Luke Wilson
  • Owen Wilson
    Owen Wilson
  • Orlando Bloom
    Orlando Blo...
  • My favorite actor of all time
    Hayden Chri...
  • Sherlock Holmes
    Jude Law
  • Hugh Grant
    Hugh Grant
  • Hart's War
    Bruce Willi...
  • the kigdom movie premiere
    Will Smith
  • Julia Roberts
    Julia Rober...
  • Nicole Kidman
    Nicole Kidm...
  • Jodie Foster
    Jodie Foste...
  • Renee Zellweger
    Renée Zellw...
  • Angelina
    Angelina Jo...
  • Jennifer Aniston
    Jennifer An...
  • Natalie Portman
    Natalie Por...
  • Halle Berry
    Halle Berry
  • cameron diaz
    Cameron Dia...
  • .

Featured Funny Cat Video

Cute Cat

Cute Cat
oh what a cute and cuddly cat!

Yahoo Buzz

My Time

Followers